We journey with the educating community along the path of holiness and communion towards a home that is evangelized with love and service
- Acknowledge God as the centre of our life
- To become signs that make Gods love visible in the family and in the work place through our word and deed
- Lead an exemplary life in the work place remembering the values taught in the college
- Strength the Past Pupils unit by gathering the past pupils of all the batches and make the community co-responsible – on 1st November and 19th December 2014
- Conduct outreach programmes to create awareness about the health and hygiene
- Net working with the Rangers and VIDES in regular coaching class of the nearby villages like T.K Puran, Senur and in Thirumani.
- Provide the articles for the College Magazine
- Generous contribution towards the diamond Jubilee of the College
- Taking Active part in the Diamond Jubilee celebrations which will be held on 19 and 20th of December 2014
- Joining hands with our School and college in bringing out the merits of Don Bosco’s preventive system of education.
- To be a responsible mother, sister, daughter, etc., in our own families
AUXILIUM COLLEGE – PAST PUPILS
Diamond Jubilee Celebrations:
“Great indeed are your works O Lord”. God has worked marvelous in the History of Auxilium College and Mary our Blessed Mother was the Queen and Mother in leading the college in all the sixty years of service in the field of higher education especially for the poor young girls. The Past Pupils of Auxilium College are placed in different parts of the world as Doctors, Scientists, Professors, Teachers, Good house wives, entrepreneurs, social activists and social workers etc. The Diamond Jubilee celebrations-past pupils day was celebrated on 19.12.2014 in the college Auditirium. Rev. Sr. Magnificate, provincial, Chennai province and Rev. Fr. Stanislaus Swamikannu, Secretary, Don Bosco College, Yellagiri Hills, Tamil Nadu were the Chief guest and they congratulated the past pupils for extending the salesian family spirit and the charisms in their surroundings and enlightened the audience about the “Role of the salesian past pupils in the society.” During the celebrations, all the retired college secretaries, principals, sisters and the staff members were felicitated. More than 300 past students took active part in the celebrations of their alma mater. They recollected their past experiences spontaneously shared their experiences. They were also happy to contribute for the construction of the Library block as a Diamond Jubilee memorial. Many said that they are always proud to be an Auxilians and they learned to face life with courage and optimism.
Village Coaching Classes:
The daily coaching classes were carried out by some of past students of our college. Ms. Sharmila from the Department of Mathematics and Mrs. Jaya Sudha, a past student from the Department of History take daily coaching class for their village students from I std to XII std in their houses form 6.00 p.m to 7.30 p.m. Due to their efforts and free service many poor students are profiting and X and XII students get more than 70% in their final examinations.
English Coaching Classes in the Village:
Ms. Anitha I from the Department of English dedicates her time on every Saturday from 4.00p.m to 6.00 p.m in training 30 village boys and girls in English language in Thandala Krishnapuram, Vellore. The effort taken by Ms. Anitha helps many of the village boys and girls to become self confident and to become competent in the English language.
Four past students from the different departments help financially poor students to pay the college and mess fees of the present students remembering the words of Jesus, Let not your right hand know what your left hand is doing” and two of them help the poor students in the form of scholarships.